- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Meet our "Staff"
Jesse Martin has an Associate degree in Business Management and Economics. He is a husband, grandfather, and the operator of RacManChristianRadio. In April 2012, the Lord called him out of his comfort zone, to start a licensed Christian Radio Station. Little did Jesse know, how far this ministry would reach, or how many connections in music he would join with. He says, "Vulnerability, Transparency, Authenticity: Words that many do not like to bear, much less hear. But when used in ministry, the Lord shows up to bear witness!"
With a strong passion for the incarcerated, Linda O’Dell, Director of “Letters For The Lord Prison Ministry” has served as a mentor at a female prison in Oklahoma for the last 17 years. By networking with other prison ministries, Linda has grown her ministry for the incarcerated with a nationwide reach to both male and female offenders counseling and advocating them towards Christ. For more information contact: Linda O’Dell, Po Box 593, Harrah OK 73045 Email: email@example.com Website: http://LettersfortheLordprisonministry.blogspot.com http://amazon.com/author/lindaodell
Laurie Marks Vincent is a Christian Artist, Author, and Inspirational Speaker. Laurie has worked on both sides of the microphone, as a performer, and on-air as a host on radio and television. Currently, Racman not only plays Laurie's music, but we also play her “Wings To Victory” radio devotionals. Her radio devotionals are titled the same as her book “Wings To Victory” because it is her personal testimony of her journey until the Lord miraculously healed her from Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, and Depression after suffering for 13 years. This is a time that brought great revelation and understanding in her relationship with God. You'll see how her radio devotionals reflect this as you listen to them. Her music has been #1 several times, on the Indie Gospel Charts and her music video “My Deliverer” has received top ten nominations by the Artist's Music Guild, Nashville TN and FAM Film Fest. Not only has she interviewed many popular artists and written articles for Live It Loud Magazine in the past, but she continues to press on, ministering through the music and message that God gives her. Her ministry is a licensed charity under the covering of ACT International.
Your Financial Support
We are supported by the funds of listeners and supporters from around the world. However, a clear distinction must be made concerning the funds that you may give. Currently we are not a registered 501c3 Organization. That is the goal for the parent ministry JTM Ministry Solutions and RacManChristianRadio for future projects.
The speed by which our growth into music and affiliate ministries, has exceeded our expectations, therefore the goal of becoming a Non Profit, tax deductible organization is behind current projections.
So, when you give, your are supporting our mission and ministry to reaching all for Christ, through any means available; through music, through the spoken word; through various media ministries. But your gift does not imply return of ownership of our ministry, and your gift will not be tax deductible until such time as we obtain our 501c3 status.